• Wow- That was an eyeopener

Posted by marmac on September 15, 2022 at 11:55 pm

Hi Chelle,
    First of all, Thank you so much for The Author Tech Summit. I have been dipping in, trying to catch as many sessions as I can and you are packing in some amazing information in 30 minute segments. 5*****

I was not aware that Mailerlite did not let me know about new subscribers. I set it up last year and thought that my fiction newsletter just didn’t have any takers as I received no emails from Mailerlite at all. DUH!
    So guess what I will be doing after this email.

My monthly non-fiction newsletter which is a ‘best of the month’ roundup of my weekly publishing news, and craft and marketing tips is hosted by Mailchimp which does notify me. I was trying to keep things separate… I forgot that email providers don’t all have the same basic features.
    You would think that after 14 years weekly blogging on the industry I would have learned things. All your sessions have been wonderful.SO MUCH LEARNING Thank you. You are much appreciated

Maureen- @craicer
    maureencrisp.com

Chelle replied 1 year, 7 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Chelle

Administrator
    September 16, 2022 at 12:31 am

We’re SO happy that it was helpful! It is so funny how they’re all different, isn’t it?

When I used Mailerlite, I had to setup a Zapier.com zap to let me know when I had a subscriber…